I am Michel Godts, a full time freelance graphic designer who has been designing logos and visual identity designs for over 30 years. I work from my home office in Rochester, NY, and can help you wherever you are in the United States.
My custom logo design services
- Exclusive logo design for businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Business card design: one- or two-sided card
- Stationery design: letterhead, MS Word template, #10 envelop, shipping label, and more as needed
- Social media theme design: social media icons and cover images
I’ll work with you like a trusted partner to provide a truly unique and memorable custom logo design that communicates your brand and is recognizable for all possible marketing materials and usage: in full color and in black and white; in very small and large sizes; on prints, screens, and fabrics.
How does it work?
You contact me about your project. We talk it over briefly on the phone and I send you a cost estimate.
After confirmation of a budget and schedule the following process applies:
- We work together on a creative brief to describe your brand, services, and target markets.
- The design starts. Design concepts are presented.
- We meet again to discuss what you like/do not like, what concept(s) should be refined further, or if additional concepts should be designed.
- You review the new option(s) and either approve a design or request minor revisions.
- A design is approved. I then produce and send you the final deliverables.
If possible, I prefer face-to-face meetings. Otherwise, Skype or phone conferences will be scheduled.
What I will ask you to provide and discuss before I can start the design process:
- Full brand’s name.
- Tagline if you have one.
- Your mission, philosophy, marketing strategy, or anything that summarizes what the brand should communicate.
- Your industry and how you differ from your competitors.
- Five adjectives that describe your brand’s personality.
- If the brand has to work with existing graphic communication materials, make sure to provide them with some explanation.
- Any visual preferences or requirements I should know about.
Featured logo designs
Online publisher of real time competitive intelligence
Retail real estate firm
Curated artworks for home and office decor
Contract metal manufacturer